Fungal infections can generally affect the mouth, skin, or genitals of a person. In women, most genital infections such as vaginal yeast infections occur. The condition occurs because of excessive growth of Candida albicans (yeast organisms). Actually this infection is not dangerous for women, but it causes an uncomfortable feeling like any female genital itching, excessive vaginal discharge, without very foul odor before woman’s period. Women should be aware of these symptoms and treat it with a special cream that this infection does not interfere with activity.
What Causes Yeast Infections?
There are some signs that can be used to detect fungal infection, but before, you have to know the cause of vaginal yeast infections. In general, vaginal yeast infection is caused by several things such as:
- Healthy bacteria that keep acid in the vagina and prevents the production of Candida albicans but grew excessively and it causes vaginal yeast infections,
- Imbalance in the production and respiration of bacteria due to hormonal changes, certain medications such as steroids or a weakened immune system,
- Increased estrogen levels caused by pregnancy or birth control pills,
- Lack of hygiene in genital area,
- Soap with strong scent and contains risky chemical.
Women who do not maintain a healthy vagina will usually get a yeast infection. One of the habits that should be avoided when cleaning the vagina is to wash it from the anus to the vagina. This will bring the bacteria from the anus to the vagina that trigger the growth of yeast. To clean the vagina, wash it from the direction of the vagina to the anus and use soap with low levels of chemical ingredients. This treatment will also prevent urinary tract infections.
Yeast Infection – The Symptoms
Some signs of a vaginal yeast infection are as follows:
- Onset of itching very often even though you have done genital washing,
- After urinating there is a burning sensation in the genital area. The pain can also be a sign that the body is dehydrated,
- Thick and white discharge with bad smell of vagina,
- The presence of pain in the vulva.
Vaginal yeast infections can be prevented easily. Some ways of prevention and treatment are recommended as follows:
- Avoid tight pants,
- Wearing cotton clothes,
- Do not wear pants wet or damp,
- Keep your vagina clean and dry. Always wipe from front to back,
- Do not use vaginal deodorants or tampons,
- Use vaginal creams to overcome the discomfort,
- If the condition is not getting better, you can consult a doctor.
Pants that are too tight will impede air circulation in the genital area resulting in moisture. Cotton for pants is strongly recommended because it has good air circulation. One of the suggestions that you have to obey during treatment to fight the fungal infection is to not have sex with your partner. This is to prevent the spread of the fungus to the male genitalia. One of the keys to success in curing this infection is patience in using anti-fungal cream and always maintain the cleanliness so that the fungus does not thrive in the genital area.
Yeast Infection: If All Else Fails…
However, most of the time, it is common for one to find that the yeast infection may still persist even after heavy use of anti-fungal cream or other over the counter products. If you belong to one of these people, it might be effective for you to try out our program. Our program is especially effective for those who have been desperately looking for a cure for their yeast infection.
A lot of people all around the world have already tested it and they finally enjoyed total freedom from candidiasis. In the next 2 months from now, you might be free as well just like them. So why don’t you check it out?
Visit Now: www.TreatYourYeastInfectionToday.com